Re: [foxboro] FD30B problem - SOLVED

  • From: Pablo Lioi <plioi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 00:20:18 +0000

Barry,

In fact I did check, and the data coming from the slave is OK.
The problem has already been solved, thanks to Andy Goss' posts.
The problem was in the FDIDMS blocks configuration (the ones that process the
slave responses), where one parameter, corresponding to the modbus function
code, was set to 0 intead of 3.

I posted my reply earlier, but for some reason it didn't show up in the thread.

Regards,

Pablo