Re: [foxboro] FBM232 FDSI Configurator

  • From: Corey R Clingo <corey.clingo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:30:54 -0500

You probably know this, but the hub is so your Wireshark box can see all
the traffic, as the switch will not relay that traffic to its other ports
unless configured to do so ("monitor port" or something). You have to
connect it between the FBM and the switch.

Man, I feel for you. I've had hell getting serial links to work. Getting
this to work when you're effectively half-blind can't be fun.

Corey

From:   "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   04/27/2012 02:46 PM
Subject:        Re: [foxboro] FBM232 FDSI Configurator
Sent by:        foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We used the A-B Stratix 6000 Ethernet Managed Switch; OK?  Wireshark is
the
last item on my list to get just before the hanging...

Joseph M. Riccardi

386-441-0250 Office
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A.
Adams