Re: [foxboro] FBM230 Communication with AB PLC5 over DH+

  • From: Ali Ahmed Zahidi <alizahidi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 10:28:00 +0000

Thank you for all who shared knowledge and experiece to solve our problem. We
got our problem solved last week.
The problem was with the CAM (AB 1770 KF2) device address. Our CAM device
address was 020 (octal). The Foxboro I/A Series has
some conflict with this address. When we changed the address to 030 it started
data exchange with AB PLC5.

Rgds,
Ali Ahmed Zahidi