Re: [foxboro] FBM200 series Modbus

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:09:50 -0400

Tim,

The Modbus FBM is to be released for CP-60s in V6.5 and should be available
before the end of the year.

Contact your account representative for more information.

Invensys
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77063
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/divisions/Archestra.html
<http://www.invensys.com/divisions/Archestra.html>