Re: [foxboro] Exceed on Demand (EoD) set up

  • From: Terry Doucet <doucet427@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:17:02 -0500

Joe,

The files go_dm or go_fv are usually copies of the .profile file and are made
executable so that they can be run.  The .profile is run when a user named "ia"
logs into the AW. The executable files go_dm, etc are usually modified to suit
custom needs such as eliminating the printer or perhaps stopping a blink task
from running for the remote display.

The associated dmcfg file will aso have to contain the names of your additional
DM's and whether they are floating or dedicated.

Terry