Re: [foxboro] Documents

  • From: "Earthlink" <hasinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:33:12 -0500

Bo,
What about StarOffice? I started looking at how to look at documents
directly from the PC network on a UNIX box over a year ago and thought that
this free application from Sun would do the trick. This way when records
change on the Enterprise network side you didn't have to update it on the
I/A side. I stopped looking when I moved to another project and I had
trouble finding something for Solaris 2.5.1.
http://supportforum.sun.com/staroffice/index.html
Diane
Harris Automation Services, Inc
P.O. Box 890472