Re: [foxboro] Documents

  • From: "Karppi, Dan" <DKarppi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:50:33 -0400

I've installed Netscape on our system running Solaris 2.5.1, to view
information documents in HTML format.  These documents are called up =
with a
button on our Display Manager displays.  To keep our system safe from =
people
accessing the entire file system I've managed to configure Netscape to =
be
secure by disabling the Netscape menu bars.

How can I send the instructions to the cassandra project site?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan Karppi CCST III
Falconbridge Limited
Smelter Complex