Re: [foxboro] Device Integrator 30 manual

  • From: "Landry, Scott" <Scott.Landry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 23:39:36 -0500

    Pablo,

   Perhaps you can explain a bit more about what your FDG/DI is connected to
and some history of what documentation was delivered with system when it was
purchased ?

   DIs are what I like to refer to as "standard customs".

   Ranging from "specific manufacture custom"  to "let's see if we can get it
to work without a custom" .

  DIs do not fit in "specific custom" or "standard protocol integrator"  such
as ABDH+ or MB+ or DNP3.

   Regards,

   Scott