Re: [foxboro] Device Integrator 30 manual

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 23:36:10 -0500

I will never understand nor agree why this info, or any available
system-specific documentation, is not available to all IA System users; with
or without a customer service agreement.  It's a damn shame...

Joseph M. Riccardi, Inc.
DCS Services - Industrial Process Control

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams