Re: [foxboro] Device Integrator 30 manual

  • From: Ron Schafer <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:59:15 -0500

I was just looking thru my DI-30 book and its B0193MS-A, and addendum and
errata set, and a DI30 installation instructions B0193TU.
We no longer use it but it did work well when we had used it. There is also a
Modbus Master Protocol for Device Integrator manual (no version codes) that was
printed at some point. As I remember its really difficult to understand and a
very detailed understanding of the Modbus protocol is necessary. Since there is
not any copyrighted notes on it I would assume they don’t care if its shared.
Anyone at FoxMass able to tell me if it would be ok to scan and put online or
shared with others?
Ronald G. Schafer

Distributed Controls System Administrator

White Birch Paper Company

Bear Island L.L.C. Division

10026 Old Ridge Road

Ashland VA, 23005