Re: [foxboro] Device Integrator 30 manual

  • From: Pablo Lioi <plioi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 21:49:19 +0000

Joe,

The situation is this: I have a working installation, which had some problems.

I understood enough to fix the problems, but now I want to fully understand the
meaning of every parameter of the ECB20, FDSCAN, FDIDMS, FDMSBL, etc.

In many cases, the manual is not very helpful, so I thought maybe there is some
other document, "How to", "HH", "Tips & Tricks" or something of the sort.

I just can't beleive that anybody can configure the DI30 from scratch using the
information from the manual and nothing else, unless he goes through a long
trial and error process.

Pablo