Re: [foxboro] DNBX Solution - foxboro site

  • From: "Schouten, Frits JF" <Frits.Schouten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:46:51 +1100

Thanks for that Tom.

I only temporarily used the spare fibre link to prove a point, mainly to
Foxboro.
We have now decided to ditch the WP and to replace it with a Linux PC with a
big LCD flat screen, presenting the plant graphics etc. using XDM.
The operators seem happy to loose the annunciator KBD and the BIG console
from their very small pulpit. But I keep my options open for the Annunciator
kbd. We have plenty of comms options to concatenate it with another WP.

Cheers,
Frits Schouten.
BHP-NZSteel.