Re: [foxboro] Change Color 4 Printscreen

  • From: "Lowell, Tim:" <tlowell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 07:00:18 -0700

I would also like to see the command you use to capture the image from the
screen, convert it to monochrome, and then send it to the printer.  I am
trying to use:

WPXXXX# foxwd -display WPXXXX:0 -root -out TEMP.xwd | xwd2ps -m TEMP.xwd |
lpr -PLPYY

And I keep getting a color printout.  The -m switch doesn't seem to do
anything.

Tim Lowell
Control Systems Engineer
ConocoPhillips, Trainer Refinery