Re: [foxboro] Change Color 4 Printscreen

  • From: "Wetton, Richard J" <WettonRJ@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:51:24 +1000

Stefano,

At my site we also have black backgrounds, so I replaced the standard
printscreen script (for the DM) with an overlay and script.  The overlay has
two buttons for each printer, one for normal colour and a second to reverse
the black and white. The script uses the foxwd command and then pipes it to
xwd2ps then to the printer.

Richard Wetton