Re: [foxboro] Change Color 4 Printscreen

  • From: stan <stanb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:39:47 -0400

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 03:49:27PM +0200, Persico Stefano wrote:

> i use the dmcmd psc command trough sys pulldown menu

Mmm, I don't know how that works. However, I _do_ know that it generates a
Postscript file. PS files are simple text representations of what the
printer is to "draw" (Actually Postscript is a complete programming
language).

So, you could set up a new printer que with a perl/awk/sed filter to post
process the Postscript files. Should be fairly obvious to see what change
needs to be made to change the background from black to white. You might
need to modify some other colors, that _may_ not be readable against a white
background.

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin