Re: [foxboro] Change Color 4 Printscreen

  • From: Hitesh_O_Shah@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:05:03 +0530

I have done same its working . But

WP001# foxwd -display WP001:0 -root -out TEMP.xwd
is captureing screen image and not particular window. And also

WP001# xwd2ps -m TEMP.xwd | lpr -PLP03
but it not convertng image into monochrome. It is giving same picture as on
screen with all colour. I don't know why.

I have also tried other option like I. It is working fine. It is inverting
black and white colours.

Option like -dts -w -h is als not working.

What I have done wrong? I will be thankfull to list.

Hitesh Shah
Dy. Manager ( Instrument )
RIL
India.
email : Hitesh_O_SHah@xxxxxxx

"Lowell, Tim:" <tlowell@xxxxxxxx>@freelists.org on 10/04/2002 08:15:58 PM

Please respond to foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:
Subject:    Re: [foxboro] Change Color 4 Printscreen

You are correct, that was a mistake.  What I meant was:

WPXXXX# foxwd -display WPXXXX:0 -root -out TEMP.xwd
WPXXXX# xwd2ps -m TEMP.xwd | lpr -PLPYY

I never actually tried piping all three commands together, but I figured
that I would eventually do that once I got some help on this monochrome
thing.

Tim Lowell
Control Systems Engineer
ConocoPhillips, Trainer Refinery