Re: [foxboro] CP60 and FBM legacy

  • From: "Jaime Claramunt R. (Inforsa)" <jclaramunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:37:21 -0300

yeah... when I said 0.5s I meant the main cycle of CP... not 0.1s as is
allowed now with CP60. (sorry)
sure, we have most of blocks at 1s, so 2 phases to run them...
by now we are trying to reduce overruns by doing some "phasing" but just to
assure system 'till we found permanent solution.

about how many fbm for this CP... around 50 , in 3 distributed cabinets.
I/O load increased very much... twice I'ld say...
This approach (more DCM) is what local rep is aiming for now...