Re: [foxboro] CAD form, OperAction journal form, AHIST form

  • From: <Richard.Massitti@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:46:00 -0400

Rauf,

A good source of information on modifying the format of the CAD
messages, is contained in:
Chapter 4 of B0193RV rev.E in the section entitled "Configuring an Alarm
Format Scheme" and
Chapter 6 of the same document provides an example of how to use the
ADMC (Alarm/Display Manager Configurator).
Use of the ADMC is usually involved (and so I will spare you a lengthy
description), but it will provide what I think you are looking for from
the CAD.

Regards,
Richard