Re: [foxboro] Another Alarm History Issue

  • From: "foxpat" <foxpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 13:41:58 +0200

Jack,

We have the same issues and Invensys local support has not been able to fix
it yet!

Regards,

Patrick Martens
Total Raff. Ned. NV

From: <Jack.Easley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:54:26
To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [foxboro] Another Alarm History Issue

Three out of seven of my Alarm Histories are not working (No alarms
found error message). However, the AIM Historians are saving all of
these recent alarms, as I can use apitst to see them. The problem is
just with the Alarm History callup.

Anyone else experience this???

Jack Easley
Sr. I&C Technician
Luminant Power, Martin Lake Plant
Phone 903.836.6273
jack.easley@xxxxxxxxxxxx

contains or may contain confidential information intended only for the
addressee. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, be
advised that any reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying
or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
If
immediately by reply message and delete this email message and any
attachments from your system.