Re: [foxboro] Alarms one line

  • From: "Ghodhbani, Hafedh" <Hafedh.Ghodhbani@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:46:14 +0100

Hi,
I mean we are using the "imac" application of course on standard XP PC
machine.
The foxboro system is looking to this machine as a "serial printer".
We use the imac PC for alarms storage and data analysis.
The 2 lines per message appear on the imac applic on 2 seperate lines.
It is better to have the plant alarms in only 1 line format. This will
be easier for analysis.
Regards
Hafedh