Re: [foxboro] Alarm panel

  • From: "Grace, Kathy" <kgrace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:08:15 -0500

Duplicate C:B entries in the AAtab file has never been a supported feature.
This goes all the way back to the beginning of I/A. The rule is each C:B can
be mapped to only one key.

If you use the FoxPanels configurator (or even the very old Alarm Table
Configurator - 20 series) this would not be allowed at configuration time.
However if the edit the AAtab file with a text editor there is obviously no
check.

Regards,
Kathy

Von: Marsman, Bram [mailto:bmarsman@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2002 10:57
An: 'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Betreff: Re: [foxboro] Alarm panel

Hi Joachim,

I will answer you although it probably doesn't help much!
My experience has always been that increasing MAX_ACTIONS works, on =
both NT
and UNIX, in init.user.
So, here are some obvious things, maybe you overlooked one....

- Did you reboot?
- Did you remove the # in front of MAX_ACTIONS
- Did you perhaps add you "own" MAX_ACTIONS and is it overwritten later =
in
the file?
- Even more stupid suggestion: Did you perhaps changed init.user.rel in
stead of init.user?

You say the panels do not work "correctly". Do they work at all? Do =
they
only work for blocks 1-2000? Are there any syntax errors in your AAtab
files?

As a last resort: You could try to change MAX_ACTIONS in wp51_glbls, =
however
this has never been necessary in my experience, besides its "illegal". =
(own
risk etc)

Good Luck,
Bram Marsman