Re: [foxboro] Alarm panel

  • From: JL Joachim Leuker <Joachim_Leuker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:41:33 +0100

Hello, folks,

the discussion about language and time of day is quite interesting, but =
for
me an answer to my question would even be more helpful.

Does this work in all of your I/A systems? No idea?

Answer in German or French is no problem! :-)

Regards,
Joachim Leuker

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: JL Joachim Leuker [mailto:Joachim_Leuker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2002 10:21
An: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [foxboro] Alarm panel

Hi, list,

one of our clients reports problems with the operation of Alarm Panels.

If the ...AAtab file is longer than about 50kB (about 2000 lines) the =
panels
do not work correctly. So they changed MAX_ACTIONS in init.user to a =
higher
value, but without success. It looks like 2000 is the default value.

The system is NT based mixed of V.6.3 and V.6.2.1 with 2 panels on each
station. 6 stations form a common alarm group. All stations have the =
same
init.user entry and the same AAtab file. One of the stations has a =
software
panel (FoxPanels) on the screen.

Any hints why the panels are confused by the longer AAtab files?

Thanks for attention
Joachim Leuker

--
Dr. Joachim Leuker - Client Manager
Actemium - HMS Planung & Automation GmbH