Re: [foxboro] Aim* historian problems

  • From: michael.telgenhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 16:54:17 -0400

I cannot seem to get it to work with the batch files, no matter what I do, I
can't delete all the files in the directory and when I try to load in a
batch file it doesn't seem to change anything.  Is there a way to completely
eliminate all the RTP's from the configuration and then I can just re-add
them through the configurator?