Re: [foxboro] AW70 print to I/A printer LP01

  • From: "Doucet, Terrence" <tdoucet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:27:11 -0400

Andreas,

I never had that situation. My printers were Foxboro defined Paint jet =
printers on parallel port of  WinXP or WinNT stations. I printed to =
locally connected parallel port printers and remotely to parallel =
printer on another station.

Have you tried manually printing with WordPad where you select your =
printer as  \\COMM10\LP01    (where COMM10 is your letterbug)

Once you define a working printer it will remain as the default until =
changed by another user.

Terry

Object=A0: Re: [foxboro] AW70 print to I/A printer LP01

> " type filename > LPT1 "
>=3D20

Friends,

LP01 isn't a windows printer or printer port like LPT01.

"LP01" is my I/A series COMM-Modul Port which is defined in the system
definition.

How should I configure this COMM-Modul Port as a default windows
printer?

Regards,
Andreas
=20