Re: [foxboro] AW70 logout

  • From: "Simpelaar, Marco" <msimpela@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:52:35 -0500

Sascha,

I do have a set of scripts available that can stop and start the I/A
processes on an AW70 without
rebooting the machine. But these are only usable in a lab environment and
certainly not for any
AW70 that is connected to a live system.

I made them so that I could do quicker tests on AW70s without rebooting. But
in the end rebooting
turned out to be a more reliable way to get back to a known good state.

I can send you the scripts if you want them...

Marco.