Re: [foxboro] AW70 logout

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:05:19 -0500

Sascha,

I can't answer your question, but I'd really like to know what you are
trying to accomplish, i.e., what need are we not meeting.

Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/Archestra.html.