Re: [foxboro] AW70 Load All from CP40

  • From: "Heath, Graham" <gheath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 03:14:00 -0500

Rick

Re the second error I have found this apparent anomaly before, this was when
transferring some sequence code from  CPs to an AW51 integrator. Work round
is to load into a volume and increase the CSPACE parameter accordingly.

A quick search on the CSC website indicates the first error is also related.
Also gave a second work round by replacing the relevant .s file with a blank
prior to the load-all. then modifying CSPACE the replacing the proper code
file.

Regds