Re: [foxboro] AIM* collector failure

  • From: Terry Doucet <doucet427@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:01:27 -0400

Matt,

When part of a system is powered down, it is always a good idea to run a
CHECKPOINT on all CP's after the power is restored (before process is
re-started). This ensures that all peer connections are formed. If the cables
or switches are disconnected then you can run the tool to reconnect the device
monitor in usr\fox\cs.

Terry