Re: [foxboro] AIM Historian Manager on remote session with Exceed

  • From: Ron Schafer <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:10:41 -0400

Try making a file call AimHistorian in \usr\fox\config
Put these lines in that file.
dmcmd script
dmcmd run C:\Program Files\aim\common\HistMgr

Then change environment back to softeng env.

Ronald G. Schafer

Distributed Controls System Administrator

White Birch Paper Company

Bear Island L.L.C. Division

10026 Old Ridge Road

Ashland VA, 23005