Re: [foxboro] ACCUM blocks again

  • From: "Corey R Clingo" <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:17:13 -0600

That's kinda where my thought process has ended up.  Oh well.   Haven't
hacked any C in 6 or 7 years, but I've read some of it.  I'll see what I
can crib from Cassandra too ;)

Thanks,
Corey

|         |           Roger Smith      |
|         |           <RSmith@xxxxxxxxx|
|         |           a.ga.us>         |
|         |           foxboro-bounce@fr|
|         |           eelists.org      |
|         |           03/14/2003 10:08 |
|         |           foxboro          |

  |              To:  "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
                                                 |
  |              cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: [foxboro] ACCUM blocks again

<snip>

I suspect you need a "C" program, using the object manager library
calls, to retrieve the real value and output as many decimals places as you
desire.  Probably that is what the Lotus software does.  There may be some
other tool that will return the actual 4 byte IEEE real value to you, but I
don't know of it.

Roger B. Smith
Chief, Process Control Engineering
Waste Water Services