Re: [foxboro] 51B memory

  • From: Ken.E.Moore@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:52:20 -0400

We upgraded our 51B's last year, I got the ram from
http://www.memoryx.net/sparc.html
They have non-Sun memory with a life time warranty.
They also have original OEM if you want that instead, comes with standard
Sun warranty.

Ken Moore
NSCC
Wdrf-plant

"Troy L Brazell" <tlbrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@freelists.org on 07/02/2002
10:44:46 AM

Please respond to foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:  foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Ken E Moore/US/NSC/ICI)
Subject:  [foxboro] 51B memory

I am looking for vendor and part number for 32 MEG Ram chips to add to our
old 51B boxes. Can anyone give me a vendor and part number to purchase
these items. Do not want to purchase this from Foxboro.
Thanks
Troy

A lack of planing and communication on your
part does not constitute an emergency on my part!

Troy L.Brazell
Duke Energy Field Services
Automation CCST
Mid Continent
Borger, Texas
tlbrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell     806-898-4340
Office 806-275-5274

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender.