Re: [foxboro] 3rd Party products on windows.

  • From: "Ronald Stear" <rstear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:03:12 -0500

Into the fray once again I see.  My only comment is sort of in the form of
an apology.  I remember closing out a speech as Chairman of the
International Users Group meeting with the statement, "And I think we should
use this opportunity to remove the word 'reboot' from the Foxboro
vocabulary".  Unfortunately, as time has gone by, I now realize that the
mike may have been muffled and the word 'robust injected instead.