Re: [foxboro] 100 Series FBM Reliability Data

  • From: "Perez, Claudio" <CPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:21:50 -0300

In our case, we are thinking about replacing some nests to FBM200s to
use those 100s as spares, but rewiring is a big problem. We are waiting
for those FBM200s with 100 series form factor. Alex told me that the
project is running, at least last year.=20
In my opinion, replacing CP40 to 60 or ZCP270 and FBM100 to 100 series
form factor FBM200s is the best solution in order to upgrade the system
slowly, without much process interruption.

Regards
Claudio A. Perez
Reliability Eng.
Instrumentation & Control systems