[foxboro] dissplay access

  • From: oswald gomez <oswaldgomez@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:53:41 +0100 (CET)

Hi list

you guys know how you can access to the block detail facility from a normal
display through the buton named "block details". The problem is that some
operators can access to this under their environment, this of course allows
them to do configuration actions, which I think should only be done under the
engineering environment. What I want to do is eliminate the possibility that
operators can access to the block detail window from any display. But, I still
want engineers to be able to access to this window under their environment. I
mean whenever I need to log in the engineering environment, I'm going to see
the buton "block detail" so that I could click on it and access to the block
details windows.

I was told a couple of days ago to check the templates and modify them with the
display builder but I couldn't find the right one. One more thing, if I change
the templates
Am I changing them for any of the existing environments in my system or only
for the operator's one?

I hope you guys understand what my problem is..