[foxboro] Workstation displays with Foxview

  • From: "Mougeot, Thierry T SPM-SMUC" <Thierry.T.Mougeot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "list users IAS Foxboro (E-mail)" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:29:18 +0200

Hello to every one

I have been using a workstation WP51D with display manager soft with a
version 6.2.1 .
I have been looking for a utility to convert the old displays ( build =
with
"builder and display conf"  ) to a new version " foxview".
I would like to keep the same markers in the new displays . Is it =
possible ?
I would be grateful if you could send me a utility program and =
instructions
.
Best Regards . =20

MOUGEOT Thierry
Secteur Maintenance SMUC Utilites Chimie=20
Shell P=E9trochimie M=E9diterran=E9e
BP 14, 13131  Berre l'=E9tang, Cedex, France

Tel: +33 4 42 74  57 03 Fax: 54 20
Email: Thierry.T.Mougeot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet: http://www.shell.com/chemicals