[foxboro] Quotes At Bottom Of Mails

  • From: Ajay_Tathgir@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:01:43 +0530

Hi All

Moving away from Foxboro, I have always been wondering who puts these
quotes below, some of the mails.

The Author or ????

Sorry for steering away from the main course.

Best Regards

neither liberty nor safety."
                                    -- Benjamin Franklin

Beyond Paper.....

  is everything we do above and beyond making great paper - that makes us
unique.

stan <stanb@xxxxxxxx>@freelists.org on 15-10-2002 10:24:40 PM

Please respond to foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:    Re: [foxboro] Foxboro/Invensys pulls another good one.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 11:34:28AM -0500, John Metsker wrote:
> Alex and list,
>
> The answer to your #2 question is true.  Upgrades to Foxview are now
> "chargeable" upgrades because each new release is considered to contain
new
> features.  They are not considered to be maintenance release that are
freely
> available.
>
> 2)  We are charging for the upgrade from FV 99.2.1 to FV8?
>
> Neil,
>
> I believe, however, that a formal policy is in place that allows a
customer
> who has experienced (and has documented) problems with V99.2.1 may
negotiate
> with their local field service organization to also treat the V8.0
release
> as a maintenance upgrade as well.  (Though submitting CARs can be feudal,
> they can pay off in this case.)  Good Luck.

In my case CARS are liekley to be futile. Although I must admit feudal is
possible :-)

neither liberty nor safety."
                                    -- Benjamin Franklin