[foxboro] Poping up Overlays from Sequence

  • From: savenkat@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 4:12:51 GMT

Dear all,

I want to popup overlays from sequence for specific Conditions.
 The Syntax I used is station specific (ie) BXAW01DMCMD "ov
/opt/DCS4L/OVL/overlay1.fdf -l MIDDLE";
where BXAW01 is the Station Name.

The Problem here is that, if the sequence is started from some other
Station, the Overlay will still be opened in BXAW01.
But I would like to open Overlays only in stations from which the
Sequence/Batch is started.

Can anyone Help me on this.

Regards
Venkat SA

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use Molly Mail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com
Having trouble sending email from different locations ?
Need a single outgoing mail server that will work from anywhere ?

Set it to smtp.com and never have to change it again !

http://www.smtp.com