[foxboro] $PID_FP issue

  • From: "Jack Klien" <jklien86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:02:28 -0300

Hi List,
I am having a problem configuring a PID overlay template in Foxview
(v9.0.1- WinXP). When I click in the PID box in the display the below
command run:

= PICK1 TOWER04:00FIC01A
dmcmd ov_conn -cb $PICK1 -file /usr/disp/template/PID.fdf -UL
$PID_FP

This makes the PID template overlay open perfectly with this C:B and the
PICK (the yellow box) will be set to .OUT or .SPT depending on the .MA
status (or none if in Remote and Auto).

My problem is that after the Overlay is opened, if I toggle the MA parameter
using the MA button in the overlay the PICK does not change to .SPT to .OUT
or vice-versa.

This PID template overlay has this following OPEN script:

= PICK1 .
$PID_FP

and the MA button in the template overlay has this following script:

= PICK1 .MA
toggle $PICK1
$PID_FP

To build the template I used the Link faceplate/Trend function and added
some buttons (MA, LR, ARROW UP/DOWN, ACK, <RAMPVALUE>, etc)

Also, the $PID_FP is enabled in the init.user file and syntax seems to be
correct in the wp51_glbls file

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Jack