[foxboro] P91 Remote Connection

  • From: "Hyde, James" <James.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 14:59:36 +0100

We've begun upgrading our plant to mesh.  We've recently installed a P91
server with Terminal Services enabled.  While remotely connecting to the
P91 I will frequently get disconnected.  A look into the system event
log describes an event TermDD: Encryption violation.  I've tried the MS
tech note suggestion of deleting the certificate keys in the registry
then rebooting and that didn't solve it.  Before I start digging deeper
I wanted to run it by the list to see if anyone else had this issue.
BTW, we are going through a 3rd party firewall but, the IT dept owns it
and getting info from them is like pulling teeth.

Any ideas?

-James

This message and any attachments is intended for the named addressee(s)
only and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately
notify the sender. Any copying, dissemination or disclosure, either whole
or partial, by a person who is not the named addressee is prohibited. We
use virus scanning software but disclaim any liability for viruses or other
devices which remain in this message or any attachments.
Ce message, ainsi que toute piece jointe, est exclusivement adresse au(x)
destinataire(s) nomme(s) et peut contenir des informations confidentielles.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir
immediatement l'emetteur. Toute copie, transmission ou divulgation, integrale
ou partielle, par une personne qui n'est pas nommee comme destinataire est
interdite. Nous utilisons un logiciel anti-virus mais nous denions toute
responsabilite au cas ou des virus, ou tout autre procede, seraient contenus
dans ce message ou toute piece jointe.