[foxboro] OSI PI information

  • From: David Johnson <djohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 10:39:08 -0600

I need to get some information from someone who is fairly knowledgeable
about using Excel, VBA calls to manipulate data in PI.  If you would be
willing to field a question or two, I would certainly appreciate
it.  Please reply directly to me, since this is probably not a topic too
many people on the list care about.

Thanks,
David Johnson

djohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five."
        Groucho Marx