[foxboro] Listing of I/O address for all CP's

  • From: Daniel Wu <Daniel_Wu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:38:32 -0500

I  use 'getpars' to retrieve IOM_ID, PNT_NO, LM1_PT, LM2_PT, CO1_PT and
CO2_PT for all CP's on our I/A DCS.  Only "N/A" was generated for those
paramets in the report.  In the getpars manual, it is stated that in
general, 'getpars' does not support any 'string' parameters.  What I try to
achieve is to generate a table of block names, types, descriptions and
their I/O address like FBM LIB and channel information for all CP's on our
DCS.   Has anyone tried to generate such table?  It will be greatly
appreciated if anyone will show me how to dump the data out.  Thanks!

Daniel Wu