[foxboro] IACC questions

  • From: "Gregory A Hurwitt" <hurwitg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:07:51 -0500

1.  How many folks are using IACC on a regular basis at this point?  Do you
consider it robust?  Is it capable of handling a project of around
3000-4000 I/O points?  How easy (or difficult) is it to backup/restore your
IACC database?

2.  Does IACC have bulk configuration import capability of either Excel- or
text-formatted information?

3.  Does IACC replace System Definition, or any other configurators, or
just ICC?

4.  Does a system configured with IACC still have a CSA database?

5.  Any other general opinions/comments?

We will be talking directly to Foxboro soon for the official answer to
these questions, but I am also very interested in the opinions and
experience of this group.

Greg Hurwitt
BASF Freeport, TX