[foxboro] FW: Flat monitor

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:14:18 -0500

There is another supplier that you might consider - Invensys Process
Systems.

In August, Roland Gendreau wrote:

   Foxboro offers CRT monitor to LCD monitor upgrade kits including the
   hardware necessary to mount the LCD's in both the lower and upper console
   mounting positions.  The upper monitors mounting kits include extendible
   swing arms.

   Log into the IPSCS web site to see the customer advisory and sample
   pictures.

   http://ipscsc/content/svc_adv/all/2003035abi/2003035abi.asp

You might want to give us a shot at the business. I suspect that we can work
out something that would be reasonable and competitive.

Invensys Process Systems
Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (voice)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Foxboro offers CRT monitor to LCD monitor upgrade kits including the
hardware necessary to mount the LCD's in both the lower and upper console
mounting positions.  The upper monitors mounting kits include extendible
swing arms.

Log into the IPSCS web site to see the customer advisory and sample
pictures.

http://ipscsc/content/svc_adv/all/2003035abi/2003035abi.asp

Roland Gendreau
IA Series Product Marketing