[foxboro] Could not Call up ICC Control Configrator in I/A V6.1.2 AW51B

  • From: "Nasif, Mohamed" <Mohamed.Nasif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:29:06 -0600

Hi all,
Anybody faced similar problem, recently, the Control Configurator could not
be called up
when invoked from AW5101 using the CIO_Config pulldown menu, or using the
CIO_STN_Cfg to pick individual stations, expect station AW5102 (hosts DI50
gateway) that is called properly.

        *       After picking CIO_Config from AW5101 or picking CIO_STN_Cfg
for any CP or GWY (except AW5102), I'm getting the messages like "Sending
Message to.............", then "Failed to send message to AP" and "Error in
sending message to AP"

        *       From AW5101 or AW5102 the ICC is called with no single
problem (called from AW5101 by picking CIO_STN_Cfg for the AW5102 station).

        *       Once ICC is running (only for AW5102 station), it displays
all the compounds and blocks in the Configurator listing, however picking a
compound in any CP or GWY will lead to same error messages.

        *       After the ICC call, I checked that if rem_strt is running,
ps -aef|grep rem_strt returns nothing, i.e. rem_strt 5 not running.

        *       I checked that if CSA Server is running, ps -aef|grep
CSA_SERV returns that CSA_SERVER is running.

        *       I'm not sure how to check if TMHST is set in CIO_Config
script.

        *       Checked that logical host is defined properly (AW5101) in
etc/fox/loghost.

        *       Checked that related files/scripts exists, but how can I
know if they are intact.
        /usr/fox/wp/bin/mk_glbs.sh
        /usr/fox/sp/IIF.prm,
        /usr/fox/bin/rem_strt
        /usr/fox/bin/run_cio
        /etc/fox/rc/deflbug

        *       Checked if that environment files in /opt/fox/env or
opt/customer/env altered or deleted. Found no change.

        *       Is it possible that CSA database is corrupted?

How to get back the ICC, any ideas ?

Thanks alot in advance for input.

Regrads,

Mohamed Nasif