[foxboro] CFT51 issue

  • From: Gonzalo Díaz <Gonzalo.Diaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:07:39 -0300

Folks, I'm having some trouble with a CFT51 transmitter attached to a CFS10
flowmeter.
It used to have a CFT10, but I've replaced it with a CFT51.

The thing is that the CFT51 works ok for some time, but after an hour or so,
the display starts blinking with the last measurement and I have no response
from any of the four buttons. I have to power off-on and it starts working
again, but only for an hour (or less) and then goes back to blinking and no-key
response.

In the user manual it says that is something going on, such an alarm or
diagnostic condition, but I cannot acces the status when it is blinking (since
there is no keyboard response).

Any ideas?

Regards

Gonzalo Diaz