[foxboro] Archive Historian - starting a C program in sequence logic

  • From: jdesaeve@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:12:09 +0200

Hi,

I have 2 questions :

1 .We don't find a method to archive the Historian on version 6.1.2.  ?

2. We use the   :<lbug>DMCMD:="dmcmd applic  prog  arg1 arg 2  & " command
in sequence logic  to start a C program, with arg1 and arg2 integer
constants.
That works fine.  I would like to add another argument like II0001. I don't
find how to do that .

Regards,

Jef Desaever
Solae
Zwaanhofweg 1
8900 Ieper- Belgium

information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Unless
explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
or an acceptance of a contract offer.  This e-mail does not constitute
a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.