[folks] Re: Special FOLKS meeting

  • From: MTrentlage@xxxxxxx
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 16:43:59 -0500 (EST)

Why can't Mary sign a check so Barb could send it in and feel that great
accomplishment?
Marcia

In a message dated 1/22/2012 2:35:30 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bfleming@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I would like to finish the 501c3 and get it in  the mail. I need to update
the financial portion. Could I borrow the check  registry? I could pick it
up tomorrow from you. We will have enough people for  a vote, so when you get
back you can write the check.

Thanks

From: _bfleming@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:bfleming@xxxxxxxxxx)
To: _folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject:  [folks] Special FOLKS meeting
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:42:25  -0600

Hi  Everyone_

I would like to call a special FOLKS meeting at  9:00am Wednesday,January
25th at Little Chute. I  just found out that although I have the current
application for the 501c3  which I picked up at the IRS office, the fees were
raised November 2010,  over a year ago. It is now $400. My plan is to mail in
the form by January  31st.

According to the Bylaws, a special meeting can be  called with 5 days
notice and posting at the two libraries. I will post  and Beth can add to the
website. Bylaws state proxy voting is not  allowed.

The meeting will last 5 minutes. It is just a vote  to authorize $400 to be
sent to the IRS for our 501c3. Our last vote was  for $300.

So if you can make it, please come. I would  appreciate if you would let me
know either way.

Thanks so much.
Barbara

--

Beth Carpenter, Director

Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

_http://www.kimlit.org/_ (http://www.kimlit.org/)

_mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)

515 W. Kimberly Avenue

Kimberly, WI 54136

920.788.7515 Phone

920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)

625 Grand Avenue

Little Chute, WI 54140

920.788.7825 Phone

920.788.7827 FAX