[folks] Re: [Fwd: Re: logo adaptation]

  • From: Mary janssen <marynjanssen43@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:05:01 -0500

I am happy with the black and white for the pencils. The cost seems in line
with message we want to get out. I like the horizonal logo. I suppose it
depends where it is used for the vertical or hortizonal.

Mary

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:55:21 -0500
From: bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [folks] [Fwd: Re: logo adaptation]

Hello FOLKS,

I asked Bradd to modify the logo a tad to darken the color of the smaller
letters. I also asked him to provide a black and white version, as it will be
much less expensive to print a black and white logo on a pencil than to pay for
all of the colors of the other one. Let me know if you're happy with the new
ones, and if you are, we'll be good to go!

I also checked in with the guy I used to do business with for PR materials to
see what pencils would cost. The price for 1000-2000 pencils would be between
$.13 and $.145 cents each. So for 2000 pencils it would be about $260 - $290,
plus a small one-time fee for the imprint (not per item, in other words).

Thanks much,
Beth
--
Beth Carpenter, Director
Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)
515 W. Kimberly Avenue
Kimberly, WI 54136
920.788.7515 Phone
920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)
625 Grand Avenue
Little Chute, WI 54140
920.788.7825 Phone
920.788.7827 FAX