[folks] FOLKS brochures

  • From: Beth Carpenter <bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 15:23:55 -0500

Hello Fabulous FOLKS!

I'm attaching a copy of the FOLKS brochure that Bradd has designed from the fabulous copy Kate provided. They would be trifold and on nice fiber paper. Please take a look over the weekend and let me know if you see any mistakes or changes you would like made. Bradd can print them up next week, so we'll have them for the book sale. He's also working on membership cards. The cost to have 300 brochures printed will be $60.

Let me know what you think!
Have a great weekend,
Beth
--
Beth Carpenter, Director
Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)
515 W. Kimberly Avenue
Kimberly, WI 54136
920.788.7515 Phone
920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)
625 Grand Avenue
Little Chute, WI 54140
920.788.7825 Phone
920.788.7827 FAX