[fogri] PIT HAGI 2001 :Invitation for breakfast meeting & Ice breaker party

  • From: Franciscus_Sinartio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fogri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:36:54 +0700

numpang lewat,
tolong di forward ke teman-teman  yang belum tahu
thanks

fbs

---------------------- Forwarded by Franciscus Sinartio on 09/25/2001 08:26 AM
---------------------------

Franciscus Sinartio
09/25/2001 08:19 AM

To:   basuki_its@xxxxxxxxxxx, hendrawan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
      kiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sriwid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bahal@xxxxxxxxxx,
      satria@xxxxxxxxxxxx, heriawan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bogie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
      mnellia@xxxxxxx, Rob Hull@YPF_SA, WYNN GAJKOWSKI@YPF_SA, Bill
      Harmony@YPF_SA, Sri Lestari@YPF_SA, Edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
      Prajuto@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:   Dyah@xxxxxxxxxxxx, hagi@xxxxxxxxxxxx, mailendra@xxxxxxxxxx,
      leonardl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rusmiari@xxxxxxxxxx, riadhy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
      parada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eko Widianto" <st3emep@xxxxxxxxxx>, Franciscus
      Sinartio@YPF_SA
Subject:  PIT HAGI 2001 :Invitation for breakfast meeting & Ice breaker party

Dear all presenter and session chairmen  of 26th HAGI Annual convention 2-3
October 2001,
First of all, on behalf of the committee, I would like to thank you for your
participation in this upcoming event.
We have already sent you confirmation letter and invitation for the events.
However, this email is sent in case you have not received the postal mail (some
people called it "snail" mail).

There are two events before the technical session that I would like to draw your
attention at,
first is the ice breaker party, it will done in the ballroom of Binakarna
Building, Bidakara, at 1 October 2001, 19:00 - end
Please bring your powerpoint files (for presenter) and CV (for presenter and
session chairmen) if you have not done so.
We will give special introduction not only to sponsor but also to presenter and
session chairmen at that evening.

The second is the breakfast meeting, Tuesday, 2 October  06:30-08:00 (yes, it is
early in the morning),  at Kenanga restaurant, Binakara building, Bidakara.   At
this meeting we will introduce each session chairmen to the presenters (if you
still don't know each other yet from previous night).
double check the preparation of each presenter/session chairmen, and review the
judging criteria.

we hope that you all be able to attend both meetings.

I am looking forward to see you in both meetings.

regards,
franciscus sinartio
vice-chairmen technical
26th HAGI Annual convention

ps:  please distribute this to other presenter/session chairmen that are not
listed in this email, or if you know one please email me

----
Gabung Milist Fogri, email ke fogri-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx dengan subject
subscribe
Keluar Milist Fogri, email ke fogri-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx dengan subject